Harley Benton Fusion-II HSH Roasted FBLB
- Ergonomically shaped body made from sapele
- Flamed maple top featuring an 'Ultra Flame' veneer
- Bolt-on neck made from roasted Canadian maple
- Roasted Canadian maple fretboard
- "Dots" fretboard inlays
- Modern C neck profile
- Fretboard radius: 305 mm (12.008")
- Scale: 648 mm (25.512")
- Nut width: 42 mm (1.654")
- Graph Tech TUSQ XL nut
- 24 Medium jumbo stainless steel frets
- Wooden binding
- Roswell HAF-B Alnico-5 (bridge)-, Roswell HAF-N Alnico-5 (neck) humbucker pickups, and 1x S74-C BK Alnico-5 single coil (middle) pickup
- 5-Way switch
- Single coil/Humbucker pickup switch
- 1 Master volume control and 1 master tone control
- Wilkinson 50IIK 2-point tremolo
- Chrome hardware
- WSC staggered locking diecast machine heads
- Original strings: .010 - .046
- Colour: Gloss Trans Flamed Blue Burst
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We take care of the custom declaration and you don't have any custom fees to pay. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 446805 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!