Harley Benton PowerPlant PowerBank+
High-end battery power supply for effects pedals
- Can be used as a power bank not only for effect pedals, but also for most of the multiple power supplies available on the market such as Harley Benton, Strymon, MXR, Palmer, VoodooLab, CIOKS, T-Rex and more, each of which input 9/12 / Is 18 / 24V
- High battery capacity of 96.2 Wh (7.4 V / 13,000 mAh)
- Charges during play
- 1 x DC outlet @ 9/12/18/24 volts selectable (max.current @ 2 A)
- 2 x USB 5V @ 1A outputs for charging a smartphone or tablet
- 3-LED-battery indication
- Charging time: 6 hours
- Input: AC 100v ~ 240v at 50 / 60Hz
- Output: DC 12v, 2000 mA
- Polarity: - in / + outside
- Automatic overload and short-circuit protection
- Dimensions: 138 x 105 x 39 mm
- Weight: 660 g
- Includes 1x DC12V 2000mA power supply, 1x DC cable connector 4.0 x 1.7 mm to 5.5 x 2.1 mm connector, 1x DC cable 4.0 x 1.7 mm connector to 5.5 x 2.1 mm connector, 1x EIAJ-05 converter (connector 4.0 x 1.7 mm to EIAJ- 05 connector) to Power Strymon power supply and 1 x daisy chain cable 1-8
|Output current in mA||2000 mA|
|Multi-output power supply||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 473801 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!