Harley Benton SC-450PlusLH LD Vintage Series
- Model: left-handed
- Vintage series
- Body: mahogany
- Archtop: AAA flamed maple
- Neck: sapele
- Neck attachment: set-in
- Neck profile: C
- Fretboard: blackwood
- Fretboard radius: 350 mm
- Fretboard inlays: trapezoid
- Cream coloured bindings on the body and neck
- 22 Frets
- Scale: 628 mm
- Nut width: 43 mm
- Double action truss rod
- Pickups: 2 Roswell LAF AlNiCo-5 vintage-style humbuckers
- 3-Way pickup selection switch
- 2 Volume control with push / pull function for coil split
- 2 Tone controls
- Hardware: chrome-plated DLX
- Bridge: DLX Tune-O-Matic
- Machine heads: DLX Kluson-style
- Strings: D'Addario EXL .010 - .046
- Colour: Lemon Drop high-gloss
|Shape, Design||Single Cut|
|number of strings||6|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 427449 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!