Hercules DJ Learning Kit
- Consists of DJ Control Inpulse 200, HDP DJ45 headphones and DJ Monitor 32 speakers
Features of DJ Control Inpulse 200:
- DJ controller with integrated USB audio interface
- Control elements per deck: Jogwheel (90 mm), vinyl feeling with pressure recognition, 4 pads à 4 modes (Hot-Cue, Roll, FX, Sampler)
- Loop In-/ Loop Out-buttons
- Master output: RCA (stereo)
- Headphone output: 3.5 mm mini-jack (stereo)
- Audio resolution: 24-bit/44.1 kHz
- Breathing Match Guide
- Intelligent Music Assist
- Software DJUCED 40° Version 4
- DJ Academy with complete built-in video tutorials and integrated, interactive help
- With ventilation matchguide: Integrated light guidance for easy learning of ventilation matching and Intelligent Music Assistant (IMA)
- For use with PCs or notebooks with USB 2.0 or higher and operating system: Windows 7, 8, 10 / macOS 10.11 & higher
- Dimensions (L x H x W): 320 x 49 x 195 mm
- Weight: 0.9 kg
- Includes braided USB cable on controller and DJUCED 40° Version 4
Features of DJ Monitor 32:
- Active / passive
- 3" Woofer
- Frequency range: 60 - 20000 Hz
- Integrated power supply
- RCA rear audio input
- Housing made of 6 mm MDF
- Dimensions (H x L x W): 19.5 x 13.5 x 15.5 cm
- Weight: 1.425 kg (active / right), 1.25 kg (passive / left)
- Includes mains cable and connecting cable between the speakers
Features of HDP DJ45:
- DJ Headphones
- Earcup rotation: Each earcup rotates around 2 axes, vertically swivels 90° to fit in any position, horizontally swivels +/- 180
- Sensitivity: 95 dB at 1 mW
- Frequency range: 20 - 20000 Hz
- Impedance: 60 Ohm
- Driver diameter 50 mm
- 2 m Cable with 3.5 mm stereo mini jack plug
- Includes 6.35 mm stereo jack adapter
It’s all there!
The DJControl Inpulse 200 is a really compact entry-level DJ controller from Hercules. This 2-deck controller provides everything any ambitious beginner DJ will need. Two jog wheels allow for precise time manipulation and search within each deck track, both in vinyl and CD modes. The mixer is equipped with a two-band EQ and of course a staple DJ filter. Both channels can be monitored separately via cue mix. On top of that, four performance pads per channel allow samples and loops to be fired at will. For monitoring and listen purposes, a pair of highly usable and transportable speakers, as well as a pair of closed, compact and efficient headphones, are provided.
The Hercules DJControl Inpulse 200 is a classic all-in-one DJ controller - this means it does not itself produce the sound, but rather provides a haptic and intuitive interface that works in conjunction with computer-based DJ software, which will play the music from a computer. Included in the bundle is DJUCED, the impressive proprietary beatmatching software which Hercules has developed in-house. In addition, the DJControl Inpulse 200 acts as the main audio interface, so that all interaction with the DJ controller is concentrated in one place once the music gets going - because nothing is more distracting than having to constantly inspect what is going on with the computer when in the middle of a performance. The high quality and excellent value headphones provided with this package will meet the demands of all DJs, and have proven flexibility. The two speakers are designed as active master and passive slave and are connected via cinch cable, which makes them suitable for many other sound sources.
Complete from the start
Beginners in particular will enjoy the Hercules DJControl Inpulse 200 controller: it is affordable, fully functional and full of features. The on-board assistant is a useful learning tool for budding DJs, as are the tutorial videos included; otherwise everything necessary to get you going is there, in a single compact box. You only need a computer, a USB cable, a pair of headphones – and you’re ready to go. The Inpulse 200 also includes a powerful effects unit, which will morph your track collection to your liking. The Quickstart guide on the lid of the box allows an easy step by step setup. The headphones connect directly into the front of the controller and the cable is never in the way when using a mouse next to the controller.
French manufacturer Hercules has been making all kinds of affordable audio equipment for over 30 years. The choice ranges from pro audio speakers and headphones to gaming accessories. However, the focus is currently on entry-level DJ equipment. Hercules knows how to produce well-designed equipment at impressively low prices, while always keeping beginners in mind. For example, specific models of DJ controllers come with tutorial functions that help budding DJs learn correct beat-matching and other essential DJ skills.
Helping hands for budding DJs
A good selling point of Hercules controllers to newcomers is the ‘beat match guide’ functionality. LED lights inform the DJ in real time whether a track needs to be sped up or slowed down in order to match the master deck. Minimal increments are indicated, and this function can be disabled at any time. The ‘Beat Align’ indicator under each deck indicates whether the tracks are in sync, or out of “lock”. This can be a great tool for developing the ear, as well as rhythm and tempo, since beatmatching requires some practice - and is not learnt overnight. Of course, any help function can also be disabled at any time.
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
| || 90% bought this exact product |
Hercules DJ Learning Kit
|$166 Add to Basket|
| ||1% bought the t.mix 201-USB Play||$95|
| ||1% bought Denon DJ Prime 2||$1,268|
| ||1% bought Denon DJ Prime GO||$968|
| ||1% bought Hercules DJ Starter Kit||$149|
|Our most popular DJ Sets|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.