Heritage Audio 73 Jr.
- 80 dB Class A microphone preamp
- HI-LO selectable input impedance
- At high input amplification, the input impedance rises
- Ideal for ribbon microphones
- 50 dB Class A line preamplifier
- Discrete Class A J-Fet DI input with enormously high input impedance
- The DI input comes before the input transformer of the microphone input, therefore it is in the signal path
- The DI input is automatically activated when the jack is in use.
- Class A single-ended
- 2N3055 output stage with high headroom
- PAD: 20 dB switchable input attenuation before the input transformer to avoid overloading
- HI-PASS FILTER: Active, discrete Class A high pass filter at 80 Hz
- 18 dB per octave
- OUTPUT level control for controlled overloading of the input stage
- Carnhill input and output transformers
|48 V Phantom power||Yes|
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 319087 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!