Magnetostatic Bluetooth Headphones
- Detachable "bluemini" bluetooth module
- The headphones can be connected to a computer with a USB cable in order to control the D / A converter inside the Bluemini
- Operating time up to 10 hours (up to 5 hours when used as a USB DAC)
- The module is docked to the DEVA with a special 3.5 mm TRRS jack plug, which allows balanced operation while it is charging in parallel
- Bluetooth codecs LDAC, aptX-HD, aptX, AAC and SBC
- Open headphone design
- Magnetostatic drivers
- Two-sided cable routing
- Impedance: 18 ohms
- Sound pressure level: 93.5 dB / W / m
- Frequency response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Headphone weight: 360 g
- Bluemini weight: 25 g
- Includes audio and charging cable
|Frequency range||20 Hz – 20000 Hz|
|Type Of Transmission||Bluetooth|
|Maximum operating time||10 h|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 494011 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!