Hiscox PRO-II OM/OOO Case
Case for Steel-String Guitar
- Suitable for OM and 000 models
- Unique Liteflite construction: shaped, highly impact resistant A.B.S man-made material outer shell in direct contact with a High-Tech foam, shaped, inner part
- Absorbs impacts, offers outstanding insulation and excellent structural rigidity
- Aluminum sections extend deep into the inner part of the case, behind the man-made shell and all the hardware (handles, edges, hinges etc.) which is is all riveted, this drastically reduces the possibility of the hardware working itself loose
- Pro-II Specifications: stronger outer shell for higher impact and puncture resistance, additional edges, steel D-rings for attaching a strap
- Soft foam protection at the most important sections of the instrument, for additional protection against impacts
- Material on the outside: ABS
- Inner lining: gray crushed velvet
- Lining: foam
- Plastic handle
- Compartment for accessories on the inside
- Weight: 4.31 kg
- Colour: Black
- Made in the U.K.
- Length: 1035 mm
- Height: 89 - 110 mm
- Body Length: 502 mm
- Width lower bout: 387 mm
- Width upper bout: 292 mm
|For Dreadnought Models||No|
|For Jumbo Models||No|
|For Deep Bowl Models||No|
|For 12-String Models||No|
|For Miscellaneous Acoustik Guitars||Yes|
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 354090 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!