Icon Platform B+
USB DAW controller
- 50 illuminated function keys for controlling various DAW functions
- Support for more than 10 popular DAWs
- Independent USB port for use as a standalone device
- Extension port for direct connection to the Platform M +
- Different DAW silicone pads for Cubase / Nuendo, Logic Pro, Samplitude, Reaper, Studio One, Bitwig, Reason, Pro Tools, Sonar, Audition, Ableton Live and the free use of the user
- Standard Compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7 (32 & 64-bit), Windows 8 (32 & 64-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit) and Mac OS X (Intel Mac)
- Fast USB 2.0 connection
- Mackie Control for Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro, Reaper, Studio One, Bitwig, Reason and Ableton Live integrated
- Integrated Mackie HUI protocol for Pro Tools
- iMap - Software for Integrated MIDI Mapping in Custom Mode (MIDI Learn)
- Firmware update easily via USB port and iMap possible.
- Excellent manufacturing quality and sturdy metal housing with Kensington anti-theft device
- Includes power supply with 12 V / 2.5 A
|5-pole DIN MIDI||No|
|Foot Controller Connection||No|
|Additional Features||Mackie HUI|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 432596 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!