Icon Platform Nano Air
USB 3.0 DAW Controller
- With integrated 2.4G (Generation 4.0) radio module
- Touch-sensitive motorised fader with 10-bit resolution
- Backlit LCD display
- 1 + 4 Rotary controls with two functions each
- 12-Segment LED for displaying SMPTE or midi beat clock
- Jog wheel with shuttle function
- 8 Function buttons
- Backlit buttons for mute, solo, automation and transport control
- Switchable banks with 8 channels or single channel
- Compatible with Icon Platform D3 display (Art.506209)
- USB 3.0 port
- 2 x Foot switch inputs: 6.3 mm jack
- Platform D3 LCD display connector
- Supports Universal Mackie Control and HUI protocol
- Class-Compliant with Mac OS X, Windows 10, Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit), Vista (32-bit) and Windows XP
- Power supply via USB
- Robust metal housing with port for optional Kensington lock
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 215 x 198 x 55 mm
- Weight: approx. 800 g
- Incldues overlays for Cubase / Nuendo, Logic Pro X, Digital Performer, FL Studio, Samplitude, Reaper, Studio One, Bitwig, Reason, ProTools, Sonar, Audition, Ableton Live and User Modus
- Includes iMapTM software for easy mapping of MIDI functions
|5-pole DIN MIDI||No|
|Foot Controller Connection||No|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 509263 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!