Icon QCon Pro X
USB DAW Controller
- 8 + 1 Touch-sensitive motorized channel faders with 10-bit resolution
- 12-Segment LED meter Bridge
- Stereo LED master channel level indicator
- 8 Dual function rotary knob with multicolour LED indicator ring
- 11-Segment multi-colour LED per channel
- Dual 2x 56 illuminated LCD
- 12-Segment LED display for time, beats etc.
- 18 Freely assignable keys
- Jog wheel shuttle for quick search and control
- Enable illuminated buttons for each channel including Rec, Solo, Mute, Select and Monitor
- 6 Illuminated transport buttons
- 4 Illuminated zoom/direction buttons
- 9 Illuminated and assignable MIDI function buttons
- Class-Compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32-Bit), 7 (32-bit & 64-bit), 8 (32-bit & 64-bit), 10 (32-bit & 64-bit) and Mac OS X. (IntelMac)
- USB 2.0 High-Speed connection
- Mackie Control built-in for Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro, Ableton Live, Reaper, Reason, Studio One and Bitwig
- Mackie HUI protocol built in for Pro Tools
- MIDI learn mode for other DAWs
- Metal case with Kensington lock connection
- Including Cubase LE (Icon Edition) and Samplitude LE
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 416 x 473 x 188 mm
- Weight: 6 kg
|5-pole DIN MIDI||No|
|Foot Controller Connection||Yes|
|Additional Features||Display, illuminated Buttons|
Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. *RRP = manufacturer's / distributor's recommended retail price in Germany
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 394335 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!