Ina-GRM Product Overview
One of your filters is filtering so well, that no products were found!
You can remove your filters and start again or use the previous filter you selected.
- GRM Tools Classic 3
- GRM Tools Evolution Bundle
- GRM Tools Spectral Transform 3
- 3 Plug-ins for creative surround effects
- Spaces enable the positioning and movement of multi-channel sources with 1 - 32 channels in a multi-channel environment of 2 -32 channels.
- Enables the positioning and movement of multi-channel sources with 1 - 64 channels in a three-dimensional multi-channel environment of up to 64 channels
- BandPass is a dynamically adjustable stereo filter with separate channel editing, variable bandwidth and slopes
- The Comb filter allows funky sound effects via five parallel comb filters in conjunction with as many low pass filters
- Delay provides up to 128 delay lines, which can be edited in all details
- Comprises GRM Tools Evolution, GRM Tools Classic and GRM Tools Spectral Transform
- Supported formats: VST 2 / AU / AAXnative / RTAS
- System requirements: Windows 7 and later, Mac OSX 10.6 and later, 2 GHz CPU, 1 GB RAM, Internet connection, iLok License Manager
Download licenses for this product are sent out by the manufacturer. This means that delays may occur depending on the day of the week and the time of day that you purchase this item. However, we will do everything within our power to get the license to you as speedily as possible.
- Evolution allows the continuous change of sounds by frequency-selective sampling of the input signal
- Fusion offers eight equal effect blocks, each with delay, panning, filter, etc., which can be placed and varied graphically on the spectrogram of the input signal
- Grinder decomposes incoming signals into sine waves, whose number, frequency and amplitude can also be modulated via the integrated file player
- Three effects for creative sound design
- Delays provides up to 128 delay lines that can be edited in all details
- Evolution allows the continuous change of sounds through frequency-selective sampling of the input signal
- Contrast brings radiance, vibrancy, depth and subtle changes during mastering, but also extreme sound changes through frequency- and amplitude-selective compression or expansion
- Equalize is a 31-band graphic EQ with third-octave filters according to ISO
- Shift transposes sounds with the scale function by multiplying all spectral components with a constant frequency and adds a constant frequency to the spectrum with the shift function