Intellijel Designs Atlantis
Subtractive Synthesiser Voice
- Modulation VCO: Triangle core with 4 waveforms, noise, S & H, hard sync and link switch for pitch synchronization between Mod VCO and VCO
- VCO: triangle core with hard sync, octave switch, linear or
- Exponential frequency modulation and PW modulation
- 2/4-Pole multi-mode filter
- ADSR envelope with loop function and two switchable speeds
- Mixer section with sub-oscillator, white or pink noise and external input
- Width: 40 HP
- Depth: 38 mm
- Power requirement: +214 mA (+12 V) / -196 mA (-12 V)
|Width||40 TE / HP|
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 439782 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!