IO Instruments Themisto
- Analogue VCO
- Outputs for sine, triangle, sawtooth (rising and falling), square (with adjustable pulse width)
- Square wave sub-oscillator with switchable phase position
- Frequency range: 10 - 13,0000 Hz
- Switchable LFO mode: 0.5 - 6000 Hz
- CV inputs for linear and exponential FM, each with attenuators
- CV input for pulse width modulation
- Oscillator sync input
- Buffered thru outputs for pitch CV and sync gate
- Current consumption: 60mA (+12V) / 60mA (-12V)
- Width: 12 HP
|Width||12 TE / HP|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 480568 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!