iZotope Neutron 3 Adv. CG MPS2 / PPS3
Crossgrade from iZotope Music Production Suite 2 or RX Post Production Suite 3 to Neutron 3 Advanced
- Tonal Balance Control plug-in allows shared access to all Neutron 3 Advanced instances in different tracks and communication with Ozone 8 Advanced (Article Nr. 423272) for seamless mixing and mastering workflow
- Mix Assistant automatically levels the mix based on a reference track
- Visual Mixer gives you an overview of the entire sound image of the mix and allows you to control individual tracks.
- Improved Track Assistant suggests appropriate editing settings
- Spectral shaping for better focus and clarity with automatic voice, guitar, bass, piano and drum detection
- Three-stage machining from subtle to aggressive
- Sculptor handles selected frequency ranges with a variety of compressors and EQs and communicates seamlessly with Track Assistant
- Dynamic EQ with soft saturation, 2 compressors, gate, transient shaper, exciter and true peak limiter
- Intelligent EQ with independent placement of the bands
- Automatic optimization of the signal flow incl. single or multi-band processing
- Independent setting of the compressor parameters incl. selection of the
- Basic model
- Transient shaper with three modes and multiband editing
- Masking meter for displaying overlap effects between tracks and
- Automatic EQ setting for both tracks in the same user interface
- Variable exciter
- Limiter with three algorithms and sound character as well as BS.1770-4
- True peak limitation
- Scalable user interface
- Contains equalizer, compressor, transient shaper and exciter each as single plugins
- Surround support up to 7.1
- Supported formats (64 bit only): VST2 / VST3 / AU / AAXnative
- System requirements: Minimum Win7 (64 Bit) or higher, Mac OSX 10.11 or higher, registered iZotope Music Production Suite 2 or RX Post Production Suite 3, Internet connection
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 469868 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!