iZotope Ozone 8 Standard
Mastering software (download)
- Compact mastering tool with numerous processing options
- Master Assistant suggests a logical starting point into the mastering process by analyzing the output signal
- Integrated A/B comparison for up to 10 reference tracks in the standalone application
- Includes 7 multiband mastering processors: Imager, Maximizer, EQ, Dynamic EQ, Dynamics, Exciter and Vintage Limiter
- Maximizer with the new low-latency IRC mode
- Independent stereo detection of transients and sustain portions, as well as the Threshold Learn function
- Exciter with various saturation modes, allowing you to apply different modes to each frequency band: Warm, Retro, Tape, Tube, Triode or Dual Triode
- Preset Manager with numerous mastering presets
- Flexible routing
- Undo history
- Revised user interface
- Supported formats: standalone / VST2 / VST3 / AU / AAXnative / RTAS
- System requirements: Windows 7 or later (32 / 64-bit), from Mac OSX 10.9, internet connection
|Metering / Analyse integr.||No|
|CD Authoring Tool||No|
|integrating as a PlugIn||Yes|
|Mac OSX compatible||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 423268 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!