iZotope RX 8 Advanced EDU
Audio Restoration Software (download)
School Version ATTENTION! This software version can only be purchased under certain conditions specified by the manufacturer! Please pay attention to our information on EDU conditions in the "Smart Navigator" at the bottom of this page before you put the item in the shopping cart!
- In-depth process control with extensive intervention options and few artefacts
- Spectral Recovery recovers frequencies above 4 kHz and ensures that bandwidth-limited audio is converted into clear, distinct recordings, e.g. from conference calls such as Zoom or Skype
- Wow & Flutter corrects pitch deviations and fluctuations in connection with tape, vinyl and optical transfers
- Guitar De-noise for removing or reducing amplifier noise and interference as well as string and fingerboard and heavy pickup noises
- Loudness Control with various current loudness settings to adapt the audio material to the broadcasting requirements as well as numerical and progression display for short-term and momentary loudness
- Batch processing enables the use of a complete processing chain with module chain, displays the associated metadata and enables export in several audio formats
- Music Rebalance enables the automatic generation of stems, identifies vocals, bass, drums and other instruments and enables subsequent changes in the mix balance as well as the removal or isolation of stems
- Instant Process for quick auto-corrections in the spectrogram
- Dialogue Contour offers a pitch correction tailored to speech to adapt individual words in dialogues
- Dlogue De-reverb reduces or removes unwanted reverb components from dialogues
- De-rustle reduces / removes crackling of lavalier microphones from dialogues
- Dialogue Isolate extracts dialogues from noisy recordings, even with complex ambient noise
- De-wind reduces low-frequency wind noise from location recordings
- Ambience Match ensures a consistent spatial impression with composite scenes and ADR line directly from Pro Tools AudioSuite
- EQ Match transfers the EQ profile of an outdoor recording to an ADR
- Composite view with up to 16 tracks for editing multi-track recordings
- Multi-channel support up to Dolby Atmos 7.1.2
- De-bleed allows the reduction of unwanted crosstalk such as headphones or click sounds on vocal tracks etc.
- Spectral De-ess dampens sibilants without any loss of sound
- Mouth De-click removes unpleasant mouth noises
- Spectral Repair enables targeted processing in the spectorgram to interpolate dropouts
- Background noise removal, etc.
- Noise reduces unwanted static or dynamic background noises such as air conditioning systems, refrigerators, etc.
- De-plosive for the transparent processing of plosives
- Spectral De-noise removes or reduces permanent background noise
- De-click is used to eliminate clicks, pops and digital impulses
- De-clip reduces / eliminates analog and digital clipping artefacts
- De-hum removes annoying basic hum including overtones with narrow-band harmonic filters
- Many other functions such as normalize, fades, resample, dither etc.
- Contains 24 modules, 13 plugins and 14 utilities
- Supported formats (64-bit only): Standalone / VST2 / VST3 / AU / AAXnative
- System requirements: from Win8 (64-bit), from Mac OSX 10.13.6, internet connection
|Misc. Musicians Software||No|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.