Jackson Pro DK2 Ash Dinky Baked White
- Pro series
- Body: Ash
- Bolt-on neck: Maple
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Offset pearloid dot fretboard inlays
- Nut width: 42.86 mm (1.69")
- Floyd Rose 1000 Locking nut
- Scale length: 648 mm (25.51")
- Compound fingerboard radius: 304.8 - 406 mm (12"- 16")
- 24 Jumbo frets
- Pickups: 1 Seymour Duncan JB TB-4 (bridge) and 1 Seymour Duncan 59 SH-1N (neck) humbucker
- 1 x Volume and 1 x tone control
- 5-Way switch
- Recessed Floyd Rose 1000 Double-Locking Tremolo
- Black hardware
- Jackson Sealed DieCast machine heads
- Strings: NPS .009 - .042
- Colour: Baked White
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 496767 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!