Jem Glaciator Dynamic
- All-in-one complete solution without the use of external fans, industrial gas tanks, or ice
- All-new Electronic Inverter Drive for improved effects and lower ambient noise
- Intuitive user interface with a Fast Access Keypad for quick and easy control of the low-fog output
- 180° Low-fog outlet for a smooth, consistent low-fog field
- Simple one-touch fluid suction
- The 5-litre fluid container offers constant fog output for up to one hour
Optional accessories (not included, must be ordered separately):
- JEM Glaciator Dynamic Ducting Kit for 3-way diversion
- JEM Glaciator Dynamic Fog-Blade for waterfall-like effects
- JEM Fluid Reservoir - 25 l low-fog fluid container, for hours of continuous use
- Softcover - custom-made reinforced ballistic nylon protects the device in transit
- Average noise level at maximum low-fog output: 62.76 dBa
- Output volume: 80 m³ / min.
- Fluid consumption (continuous maximum output): 70 ml / min
- Ready time (minimum): 5 min.
- Ready time (optimal): 7 min
- Control options: DMX / RDM
- Master / Slave
- Control parameters: continuous or timer-controlled
- Number of DMX channels: 1/2
- DMX connection: 3- and 5-pin XLR input / output
- Power consumption: 3350 W
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 785 x 648 x 769 mm
- Weight: 124 kg
|Output direction||Ground fog|
|with timer remote||Yes|
|with On/Off cable remote||No|
|with radio / IR - remote||No|
|with light effect||No|
|Incl. Mounting Bracket||No|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 453960 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!