Journey Instruments FF412C
- Body shape: Grand Auditorium cutaway
- Patented, detachable neck system that allows quick assembly / disassembly
- Is accepted by most major airlines in its travel backpack and can easily be stowed in the luggage compartment
- Deeper than a dreadnought, which makes the smaller size surprisingly rich in volume and bass
- Dual-action steel rod
- Back and sides: Solid sapele
- Top: Solid Sitka spruce
- Neck: Carbon-fibre reinforced sapele
- Fretboard: Ovangkol
- Mother-of-Pearl logo fretboard inlays
- 20 Frets
- Bone nut
- Nut width: 44.5 mm (1.75")
- Scale: 648 mm (25.5")
- Pickups: Journey under-saddle, passive
- Bridge material: Ovangkol
- Saddle: Bone, compensated
- Grover 18: 1 machine heads
- Ex-factory stringing: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Lights
- Colour: Natural
- TSA-compliant gig bag included
|Top||massive Sitka Spruce|
|Back And Sides||Sapele|
|Nut width in mm||44,50 mm|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 460991 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!