Klark Teknik DN9630
AES50 to USB 2.0 Converter
- For simultaneous recording and playback
- Up to 48 channels bi-directional at 48 kHz and up to 24 channels bi-
- Directional at 96 kHz
- Sample rate switchable on device
- Clocking via the incoming AES50 stream
- Power supply via USB 2.0
- Supports Native Core Audio in Mac OS X
- Software driver also available for Windows PC
- Status LEDs to indicate network activity and speed
- Compact, stable housing made of extruded aluminium
- Design and development in UK
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 464637 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!