Klark Teknik DN 30R
2-Channel Dante receiver
- For connecting active loudspeakers, amps or mixers
- Automatically connects to most configured Dante transmitters
- 96-kHz D/A conversion
- Large headroom
- Neutrik XLR connectors
- Power supply via Power over Ethernet (PoE) or via a power supply unit (24 V DC, 300 mA, center positive)
- Ethernet connection: 1x RJ45
- Analog audio outputs: 2x XLR male and 1x 3.5 mm mini-jack (headphones) stereo, 20 Ohm (unbalanced)
- Maximum output level: +22 dBu
- Frequency response: 20 - 20000 Hz (±0.1 dB)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 98 dB
- Sample rate: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96 kHz
- Aluminium casing
- Protective rubber corners
- Dimensions without rubber corners (H x W x D): 54 x 108 x 103 mm
- Dimensions with rubber corners (H x W x D): 63 x 118 x 112 mm
- Weight: 0.7 kg
- Includes floor and wall brackets
|Amount Of Channels||2|
|Max. sampling rate||96 kHz|
|Number of analog inputs||0|
|Number of Analog Outputs||2|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 479119 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!