Klark Teknik DN 30T
- To connect instrument and line level sources to Dante networks
- Automatically connects to most configured Dante receivers
- 96 kHz A/D conversion
- Large headroom
- Connection via standard CAT5e or CAT6 cable on most Dante receivers
- Power supply via Power over Ethernet (PoE) or via a power supply unit (24 V DC, 300 mA, center positive)
- Connections: 1x RJ45
- Analog Audio Inputs: 2x 6.3 mm Jack (balanced) and 2x RCA
- Maximum input level: +22 dBu (sensitivity 0 dBu)
- Sensitivity -20 to +20 dB
- LED indicators: Signal, Sync, Sys, On, PoE
- Frequency response: 20 - 20000 Hz (±0.1 dB)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 97 dB
- Sample rate: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96 kHz
- Protective rubber corners
- Aluminium casing
- Dimensions without rubber corners (H x W x D): 54 x 108 x 103 mm
- Dimensions with rubber corners (H x W x D): 63 x 118 x 112 mm
- Weight: 0.7 kg
- Includes floor and wall bracket
|Amount Of Channels||2|
|Max. sampling rate||96 kHz|
|Number of analog inputs||2|
|Number of Analog Outputs||0|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 478535 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!