Korg TM-60 Black
Tuner and Metronome
- Voice and metronome function can be used simultaneously
- Fast-response LCD pointer
- Large backlit LCD display
- Detection range: C1 ~ C8
- Internal speaker
- Sound-out and sound-back function
- Tempo adjustable in the range 30 to 252 beats / minute
- The chamber tone frequency is freely adjustable
- Markings for specifying pure thirds intervals (major and minor thirds)
- 15 Rhythm variations
- Tempo setting with two tempo step patterns and a Tap Tempo function
- The new circuit design doubles the battery life
- Setting buffering and automatic switch-off
- Input: 6.3mm Jack, mono, unbalanced
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 111x 74 x 18
- Weight: 100 g
- Colour: Black
- Includes 2 AAA batteries
|Adjustable time signature||Yes|
|Tempo||30 bpm – 252 bpm|
|Stepless adjustable Tempo||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 427549 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!