Digital Synthesizer with 2.0 Wave Sequencing
- 37 Velocity-sensitive standard keys
- Up to 4 lanes can be simultaneously played (video sequences each with their own effects and modulations)
- Vector joystick for morphing between different Lanes
- 12 Different filters models, including MS-20 and Polysix
- Up to 14 available parallel effects can be used
- Polyphony: 64 stereo voices
- Smooth Sound Transition
- Set List function
- More than 1,000 different modulation destinations
- 3 Envelopes + Vector envelope
- 3 LFOs
- 2 Modulation processors
- 240 Performances, 740 programs, and 1000 wave sequences
- Memory slots for user performances
- 2 Line outputs: 6.3 mm jack (L/R)
- Stereo headphone output: 6.3 mm jack
- Input for damper pedal: 6.3 mm jack
- MIDI input and output
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 565 x 92 x 338 mm
- Weight: 2.9 kg
- Power supply included: DC 12V, 2500 mA
- Suitable case: Art.507315 or Art.496299 (both not included)
|Number Of Keys||37|
|Number of simultaneous Voices||64|
|MIDI interface||1x In, 1x Out, USB|
|Number of Analog Outputs||2|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 482389 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!