Kramer CLS-AOCH-164 Cable 50m
Active Optical HDMI Cable
- Length: 50 m
- For long cable runs of up to 100 meters without the need for an external power supply or additional extenders
- Max. Resolution: 4K @ 60 Hz (4:2:0), 4K @ 30 Hz (4:4:4), 8 bit, Full HD, 3D Deep Colour
- Max. data rate: 10.2 GBit/s
- Supported colour spaces: RGB, YCbCr, xvYCC, Adobe sRGB and sYCC601
- Embedded audio: Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, DVD Audio and SA-CD
- HDMI Compliant: HDCP 2.2, EDID, CEC
- Connectors: 24ct gold-plated HDMI connector type A
- Cable structure: Hybrid fibre optic cable
- LWL: Multi-mode fibre optic
- Conductor: 6x 28AWG (7/0.127 mm)
- Outer sheath: LSHF (low smoke and halogen-free)
- Outer sheath colour: Grey
- Outer diameter: 3.4 mm
- Smallest bending radius: 6 mm
- Connector tensile strength: 10 kg
- Max. compressive strength: 500 N
- Operating temperature: 0 to +50 °C
- LSHF conformity: IEC 60332-1, IEC 60754-1, IEC 61034-2, ROHS: 2011/65/EU
|From Plug||HDMI male|
|To Plug||HDMI male|
|Length (in m)||50 m|
* The prices shown exclude VAT. plus Shipping costs. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. Offers are subject to avaialability. We do not accept any liability for printing errors and omissions. All invoices are issued in Euro only.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 502200 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!