Laserworld CS 1000RGB MKII
- Completely redesigned compact housing
- Sturdy mounting bracket for various mounting and positioning options, such as hanging and using as a stand
- Ideal for mobile DJs and temporary laser shows, fixed installations on trusses, ceilings, or walls
- Total output of up to 1000 mW / Minimum power of 800 mW
- Red laser source with a wavelength of 650 nm, minimum power of> 200 mW
- Green laser source with a wavelength of 532 nm, minimum power of> 70 mW
- Royal-blue laser source with a wavelength of 445 nm, minimum power of> 530 mW
- Brilliant colours and powerful laser beams
- Beam diameter of approx. 3 mm
- Beam divergence of 2.0 mrad
- Galvo scanning system has a scanning speed of up to 30 kpps
- Microphone sensitivity and pattern size can be adjusted via two rotary knobs on the rear panel
- DMX, automatic-, as well as music modes
- 200 Integrated patterns, such as waves, tunnels, circles, and more - Plus different colours and speeds
- Master-Slave-Modus: Show lasers of the same series (slave projectors), connected via DMX to a main projector (master projector) project the same patterns as the master projector
- Can also be controlled by computer via the professional, integrated ILDA interface
- In conjunction with laser software, you can output your own or already existing laser shows, logos, texts, but also your own graphics and animations.
- Safety functions: key switch, interlock interface, and on / off switch
- Ideal for semi-professional applications, as well as for bars, medium-sized clubs and discos, rental companies, mobile DJs, for private use and party venues of all kinds
- Dimensions: 220 x 155 x 145 mm
- Weight: 3.15 kg
Attention: This device contains a laser from class 3R or higher (according to the classification according to DIN EN 60825-1: 2015)
|output||701 to 1000|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 369992 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!