Laserworld CS 1000RGB MKII B-Stock
B-Stock with Full Warranty
Slight traces of use
- Completely redesigned compact housing
- Sturdy bracket for various mounting and positioning options, including hanging and standing on the bracket
- Ideal for mobile DJs and temporary laser shows, fixed installations on truss, ceilings or walls
- Total power of up to 1000 mW / minimum power of 800 mW
- Red laser source with a wavelength of 650 nm, minimum power of >200 mW
- Green laser source with a wavelength of 532 nm, minimum power of >70 mW
- Royal-blue laser source with a wavelength of 445 nm, minimum power of >530 mW
- Brilliant colours and powerful laser beams
- Beam diameter of approx. 3 mm
- Beam divergence of 2.0 mrad
- Galvo scanner system enables a scanning speed of up to 30 kpps
- Microphone sensitivity and projection size can be set using two rotary controls on the back of the device.
- DMX, automatic and music mode
- 200 Integrated patterns, such as waves, tunnels, circles and much more in different colours and speeds
- Master/Slave mode: Show lasers of the same series (slave projectors), which are connected to a main projector (master projector) via DMX, output the same pattern as the master projector in this mode.
- Can be controlled from a computer via integrated professional ILDA interface
- In conjunction with laser software, your own or existing laser shows, logos, texts, as well as your own graphics and animations can be output.
- Security features: Key switch, interlock interface and on / off switch
- Ideal for semi-professional applications and for bars, medium-sized clubs and discos, as well as for rental companies, mobile DJs, private use and for party locations of all kinds
- Dimensions: 220 x 155 x 145 mm
- Weight: 3.15 kg
|output||701 to 1000|
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 372618 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!