Laserworld CS 1000RGB MKII B-Stock
B-Stock with Full Warranty
Return that may have slight traces of use.
- Completely redesigned compact housing
- Sturdy bracket for various mounting and positioning options, including hanging and standing on the bracket
- Ideal for mobile DJs and temporary laser shows, fixed installations on truss, ceilings or walls
- Total power of up to 1000 mW / minimum power of 800 mW
- Red laser source with a wavelength of 650 nm, minimum power of >200 mW
- Green laser source with a wavelength of 532 nm, minimum power of >70 mW
- Royal-blue laser source with a wavelength of 445 nm, minimum power of >530 mW
- Brilliant colours and powerful laser beams
- Beam diameter of approx. 3 mm
- Beam divergence of 2.0 mrad
- Galvo scanner system enables a scanning speed of up to 30 kpps
- Microphone sensitivity and projection size can be set using two rotary controls on the back of the device.
- DMX, automatic and music mode
- 200 Integrated patterns, such as waves, tunnels, circles and much more in different colours and speeds
- Master/Slave mode: Show lasers of the same series (slave projectors), which are connected to a main projector (master projector) via DMX, output the same pattern as the master projector in this mode.
- Can be controlled from a computer via integrated professional ILDA interface
- In conjunction with laser software, your own or existing laser shows, logos, texts, as well as your own graphics and animations can be output.
- Security features: Key switch, interlock interface and on / off switch
- Ideal for semi-professional applications and for bars, medium-sized clubs and discos, as well as for rental companies, mobile DJs, private use and for party locations of all kinds
- Dimensions: 220 x 155 x 145 mm
- Weight: 3.15 kg
|output||701 to 1000|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.