5949 results. Displaying items 1–25.
The prices shown exclude VAT. $33.58 shipping costs
Compare Added (Remove)
Thomann Gift VoucherThe Thomann gift voucher is the perfect present for any and every musician! You can order your...
Thomann Gift VoucherThe Thomann gift voucher is the perfect present for any and every musician! You can order your gift voucher online easily and quickly, and treat your friends, relatives and fellow musicians. Your desired voucher value:(Value limit: 250 Euro)...
- The Thomann gift voucher never expires! It can be redeemed at any time for your orders - also for partial payments and smaller orders.
- Delivery via post, email or SMS After purchasing the voucher, you can simply print it out or have it sent via email, SMS or post to the recipient.
- Where can I find the vouchers I have purchased? An overview of your gift vouchers is displayed in your Customer Centre, where you can also manage them or send them to your friends at a later date.
Studio Headphones Closed-back, Circumaural, Dynamic, Diffuse field equalization, Impedance: 250 Ohms, SPL: 96 dB, Frequency range: 5 - 35.000 Hz, 3 m Spiral cable with 3.5 mm plug connector, With screw-on adapter to 6.3 mm stereo jack, Weight with...
Monitoring Headphones Follow-up model of HD-25-1-II Basic Edition, Dynamic, Closed-back, Supra-aural, Impedance: 70 Ohm, Max. SPL: 120 dB(1 kHz,1 Vrms), Frequency range: 16 -22000 Hz, Total harmonic distortion at 1 kHz:
- Follow-up model of HD-25-1-II Basic Edition
Power Distributor 5 Galvanically isolated blocks with 300 mA each, Switchable output voltages 12 V AC and 9 / 12 / 18 V DC, Outputs at either 110 or 230 Volt input, Total power: 1500 mA Cables included: ...
- 5 Galvanically isolated blocks with 300 mA each
- Switchable output voltages 12 V AC and 9 / 12 / 18 V DC
- Outputs at either 110 or 230 Volt input
Noise-Cancelling Headphones Active noise-cancelling technology, 3D folding mechanism, Closed, On-ear, Impedance: 32 Ohm, SPL: 123 dB, Frequency range: 10 - 22000 Hz, Max. input level: 30 mW, Active noise cancelling with rechargeable battery via USB, battery life up to...
- Active noise-cancelling technology
- 3D folding mechanism
Professional Speaker Stand Set Material: Aluminium, At maximum height can hold up to 30 kg centric load, Height: 1.25 m - approx. 2.00 m, Pole diameter: 35mm, Weight (per piece): 2.16 kg, Total weight including carry bag (without packaging):...
- Material: Aluminium
- At maximum height can hold up to 30 kg centric load
- Height: 1.25 m - approx. 2.00 m
Studio Headphones Closed-back, Circumaural, Dynamic, Diffuse field equalization, Impedance: 80 Ohm, SPL: 96 dB, Frequency range: 5 - 35.000 Hz, 3 m Straigh cable with 3.5 mm plug connector, single sided, Screw-on adapter to 6.3 mm stereo...
AC /PSA Power Supply for Effects Pedals Suitable for devices by Ibanez, Boss, Behringer and others, 9 V DC / 1 A, Connector: 5.5 mm / 2.1 mm, Polarity: + outside, Switching power supply technology
- Suitable for devices by Ibanez, Boss, Behringer and others
- 9 V DC / 1 A
- Connector: 5.5 mm / 2.1 mm
Headphones Circumaural, Closed, Rotatable earcups, 57 mm driver, Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz, Sensitivity: 110 dB, Impedance: 32 Ohm, Max. input level: 100 mW, 3 m cable with 3.5 mm jack plug and 6.3 mm adapter, Weight...
- Rotatable earcups
Clip Tuner for Guitar and Bass Chromatic, Tuning via vibration sensor, Large backlit display, Two-tone display for showing the correct tuning, Rotates 360°, Includes battery (CR2032)
- Tuning via vibration sensor
- Large backlit display
Studio Headphones Semi-open, Circumaural (full size), Dynamic, Self-adjusting headband, Peak SPL: 98 dB, Impedance: 32 Ohm, Frequency Range: 10 - 30000 Hz, Maximum Power: 300 mW, 2,5m Cable with 3,5 mm Stereo mini-jack, Weight (including cable): 278 g, Weight...
- Circumaural (full size)
Orchestra Music Stand Perforated sheet music holder with holes: 480 x 330 x 45 mm, Height of stand: 650 - 1190 mm, Total height max. 1510 mm, Stand is 1-way telescopically extendable, Stand length when collapsed: approx. 620 mm,...
- Perforated sheet music holder with holes: 480 x 330 x 45 mm
- Height of stand: 650 - 1190 mm
- Total height max. 1510 mm
Orchestra sheet music stand Extremely sturdy and high quality music stand, Detachable metal sheet music desk is perforated, Simple to set up and lock in place, Connection parts are made from metal, Sheet music holder: 470 x 345 x...
- Extremely sturdy and high quality music stand
- Detachable metal sheet music desk is perforated
- Simple to set up and lock in place
Studio Stereo Headphones Open, Ear-enclosing, Dynamic, Equalised diffuse field, Impedance: 250 Ohm, Sensitivity: 96 dB/mW, Transmission range: 5 Hz - 35 kHz, Weight with cable: 364 g, Weight without cable: 271 g, Includes 3 m spiral cable 3.5 mm...
Floor Tuner Chromatic, 440 Hz Fixed frequency, Vocal range of A0 (27.5 Hz) - C8 (4186 Hz), Simply strum all strings on your guitar at once and it will immediately tell you which strings need tuning, Accuracy +/- 0.1...
- 440 Hz Fixed frequency
- Vocal range of A0 (27.5 Hz) - C8 (4186 Hz)
Professional Table Microphone Arm For table mounting, For radio, podcaster, pro and broadcaster, 3/8" Thread, Up to approx. 1.1 kg load, Rotates 360 degrees, Dimensions of the arms: 820 mm horizontal, 840 mm vertical, Colour: Black, Incl. Table mounting...
- For table mounting
- For radio, podcaster, pro and broadcaster
- 3/8" Thread
Microphone Stand with Boom Arm Folding feet with die-cast base, 3/8" Thread in the microphone clip, Height is adjustable from 105 to 170 cm, Boom arm: 75 cm, Colour: Black
- Folding feet with die-cast base
- 3/8" Thread in the microphone clip
- Height is adjustable from 105 to 170 cm
Hi-Fi Headphones Open, Circumaural, Dynamic, Impedance: 300 Ohm, Frequency range: 10 - 41000 Hz, SPL (at 1 kHz): 103 dB, Conducted cable on both sides, Cable length: 3m, 6.3/3.5 mm stereo jack, Weight with cable: 346 g, Weight without...
Affordable Microphone Stand with Boom arm Second microphone can be mounted next to the locking screw of the boom arm, 3/8" Threaded connector, Cast metal base, Foldable feet, Max. Height with Boom arm: Approx. 210 cm, Weight: 1.60 kg,...
- Second microphone can be mounted next to the locking screw of the boom arm
- 3/8" Threaded connector
- Cast metal base
Studio and DJ Headphones Closed-back, Circumaural (full size), Dynamic, 40 mm Drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils, 90 Degrees swiveling earcups, Frequency Range: 15 - 24000 Hz, Maximum Power: 1600 mW at 1 kHZ,...
- Circumaural (full size)
Chromatic Floor tuner Cent mode (display as a classic tuner) or Stream mode (running light display), 21 Segment LED meter, Tuning range: C0 (16.35 Hz) up to C8 (4.186 Hz), Accu-Pitch, High-Brightness mode, Chromatic tuning in accordance to note...
- Cent mode (display as a classic tuner) or Stream mode (running light display)
- 21 Segment LED meter
- Tuning range: C0 (16.35 Hz) up to C8 (4.186 Hz)
Piano Bench Adjustable height (48 - 56 cm), Seat: 52 x 29 cm, Upholstered seat: Black velvet, Colour: Black, Finish: Matte
- Adjustable height (48 - 56 cm)
- Seat: 52 x 29 cm
- Upholstered seat: Black velvet
Universal Drink Holder Sturdy holder for bottles, glasses and mugs with max. Ø 95 mm, Clamp fits tubes with up to Ø 30 mm, Weight: 0.4 kg, Black
- Sturdy holder for bottles, glasses and mugs with max. Ø 95 mm
- Clamp fits tubes with up to Ø 30 mm
- Weight: 0.4 kg
Keyboard Bench Large seating surface, Adjustable height from 49 to 64 cm, Weight 5.5 kg, Recommended max. load 120 kg, Cover artificial leather
- Large seating surface
- Adjustable height from 49 to 64 cm
- Weight 5.5 kg
Beats By Dr. Dre solo3 wireless Black Matte headphone - wireless via bluetooth, on-ear design, on-ear handling, up to 40 h running time, rechargeable battery, load indication lamp on the headphone, foldable, in-line remote & mic cable with 3,5 mm...
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
© 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!