Lindy Audio DAC SPDIF / Analog Pro
- Converts Toslink digital optical or electrical coaxial SPDIF signals to analog audio stereo signals
- Inputs (switchable): 1x TosLink (Optical), 1x Digital Coaxial (RCA)
- Outputs: Analog stereo L & R (RCA jacks)
- 24-Bit / 192kHz
- Integrated digital interpolating filters and digital / analog converter (DAC)
- Supports uncompressed digital audio stereo input signals
- Dimensions: 46 x 46 x 24 mm
- Includes power supply with 4 adapter plugs (EU, US, UK & AUS)
|Amount Of Channels||2|
|Max. Resolution||24 bit|
|Max. sampling rate||48 kHz|
|Number of analog inputs||0|
|Number of Analog Outputs||2|
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 455709 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!