Line6 Spider V 120 MkII
- Power: 120 W
- Speaker configuration: 1 x 12" Custom full-range speaker and tweeter
- Classic Speaker Mode for an organic sound and natural playing feel
- Amp presets arranged by renowned sound designers (ex. Dan Boul of 65amps)
- Improved look and design - New front grille fabric and buttons
- Full-range speaker mode for acoustic guitar and jam track playback
- Artist and song presets by Bill Kelliher, Josh Smith, Devin Townsend, Dustin Kensrue, Jeff Loomis, Ola Englund, Fluff, Jeff Schroeder, Oz Noy, Vernon
- Over 200 amplifiers, speaker cabinets and effects
- Built-in receiver - Operates with Relay wireless systems (60-240 W)
- Free-of-charge Spider V remote app (Mac, PC, iOS, Android)
- Can be updated free-of-charge via the Line 6 Updater
- Controls: Drive, Bass, Mid, Treble and Volume
- 1 x 6.3 mm Instrument input
- 1 x Headphone jack
- 1 x Stereo AUX input
- 200 Amp models
- 128 Presets (including Signature Setup & Sounds)
- Built-in tuner
- Drum loops
- USB recording and playback
- XLR DI output
- Compatible with the Line 6 FBV3 (Article Nr 380135) and FBV MK II foot switches (Article Nr 231417 and Article Nr 231418)
- Built-in Line 6 Relay G10 receiver and Line 6 Relay G10 transmitter (Article Nr 398255 - can be charged using the instrument input on the amplifier receiver - not included)
- Dimensions: 271 x 510 x 490 mm
- Weight: 14 kg
|External FX Loop||No|
|Connection for External Speaker||No|
|Weight in kg||14,0 kg|
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 469650 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!