Lynx Studio Aurora(n) 16 TB3
- 24 / 192 kHz
- 16 Line inputs and outputs via Sub-D connector
- Onboard microSD recorder for direct recording and playback
- 2 Audiophile-grade headphone outputs with independent volume controls
- 1 IN & 3 OUT word clock with Lynx SynchroLock-2 technology
- All functions are remote controllable via nControl software
- Windows and OSX compatible
- Sub-D25 connections
- Reinforced rack chassis suitable for use on the road
- Format: 19" / 1U
|Amount Of Channels||32|
|Max. Resolution||24 bit|
|Max. sampling rate||192 kHz|
|Number of analog inputs||16|
|Number of Analog Outputs||16|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 503583 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!