Lynx Studio Aurora(n) 24 TB3
- 24 Bit / 192 kHz
- 24 Line inputs and outputs via Sub-D connector
- Onboard microSD recorder for direct recording and playback
- 2 Audiophile headphone outputs with independent volume controls
- 1 IN & 3 OUT word clock with Lynx SynchroLock 2 technology
- Remote control of all functions via NControl software
- Windows and OSX compatibility
- Sub-D25 connectors
- Road-ready, reinforced rack chassis
- Format: 19" / 1 U
|Number of Mic Inputs||0|
|Number of Line Inputs||24|
|Number of Instrument Inputs||0|
|Number of Line Outputs||24|
|Number of S/PDIF Connectors||0|
|Number of ADAT Connectors||0|
|Number of MADI Connectors||0|
|Word Clock||1xIn, 3xOut|
|Max. Samplerate||192 kHz|
|Max. Resolution in Bit||24 bit|
|Incl. Power Supply||Yes|
|Windows Thunderbolt driver||Yes|
|Width in mm||483 mm|
|Height in mm||44 mm|
Do you like this product?
for Lynx Studio Aurora(n) 24 TB3
Does it make you yawn or does it make you go "yay!"?
Thank you for your feedback!
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 517401 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!