- 24-Bit / 96 kHz Resolution
- 2 x Balanced 6.3 mm outputs
- Large volume control
- USB 2.0 Hub for 3 x separate USB MIDI devices
- 6.3 mm Headphone output with independent level control
- Robust metal housing
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 113 x 107 x 70 mm
- Weight: 340 g
- System requirements: Mac: OSX 10.8 and later, class compliant (no driver required); PC: Windows 7 and later (Windows driver available to download), USB 2.0 port (or later)
- Includes a power supply (5V DC) and downloadbale software (Pro Tools First M-Audio edition, Eleven Lite, Avid Effects Collection, 2 GB of Touch Loops content)
|Recording / Playback Channels||0x2|
|Number of Mic Inputs||0|
|Number of Line Inputs||0|
|Number of Instrument Inputs||0|
|Number of Line Outs||2|
|Number of S/PDIF Connectors||0|
|Number of ADAT Connectors||0|
|Numer of AES/EBU Connectors||0|
|Number of MADI Connectors||0|
|Max. sample rate (kHz)||96 kHz|
|Max. resolution in bit||24 bit|
|Incl. power supply||Yes|
|Width in mm||119 mm|
|Depth in mm||107 mm|
|Height in mm||70 mm|
* The prices shown exclude VAT. plus Shipping costs. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. Offers are subject to avaialability. We do not accept any liability for printing errors and omissions. All invoices are issued in Euro only.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 476668 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!