M-Audio BX8 D3
Active 2-way near field reference studio monitor
- Woofer: 8 "woofer (203 mm) 70 W with Kevlar membrane
- Amplifier: 150W RMS bi-amp Class A / B power amp
- Maximum level: 114 dB
- Crossover: 1900 Hz
- Further sound adjustments: Acoustic Space
- Frequency range: 37 - 22,000 Hz
- Inputs: balanced XLR input, balanced jack input
- Input sensitivity: 85 mV input signal (pink noise) produces 96 dBA output level (sound pressure level at 1 m and maximum volume)
- Maximum input level: +21 dBu
- Input impedance: balanced 10 kOhm, 20 kOhm unbalanced
- Protection Circuits: Overheat, Transient and Subsonic Protection Circuit, Output Current Limiters, Shielded for RF Interference, On Delay
- Controls: Volume control, Acoustic Space switch
- Housing: vinyl-coated MDF
- Power consumption: 150 W
- Power supply: internal power supply 100 - 120 V / 220 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: 384 x 250 x 302 mm
- Weight: 11 kg
- Including acoustic foam pads
|Speaker size||1x 8", 1x 1"|
|Amplifier power per unit (RMS)||150 W|
|Analogue XLR Input||Yes|
|Analogue Input (Jack)||Yes|
|Analogue Input (Mini Jack)||No|
|Analogue Input (RCA)||No|
|Manual frequency correction||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 415656 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!