M-Audio Uber Mic
USB large diaphragm condenser microphone
- Recording and playback in studio quality
- Simple, intuitive operation for every application
- Microphone element with 3 capsules incl. One-point stereo
- 3 selectable directional characteristics (cardioid, eight, ball additional stereo circuit)
- 3.5mm headphone jack and internal headphone amplifier
- Latency-free monitoring with USB / Direct Mixing controller
- The LC display shows the directional characteristic and the currently set operating level
- Comfortable table mounting with threaded insert for optional stand installation
- Built-in stand
- Converter: 3-capsule capacitor converter (16 mm)
- Directivity: cardioid, eight, ball and stereo
- Transmission range: 30 - 20,000 Hz (microphone), 20 - 20,000 Hz (headphone output)
- Sensitivity: -45 dB (0 dB = 1V / μbar @ 1 kHz)
- Boundary sound pressure level: 120 dB
- Noise level distance: 110 dB
- Outputs: 3.5mm stereo jack
- Output impedance: 10 ohms
- Output power: 30 mW @ 48 ohms
- Backlit LC display
- Power supply via mini USB port
- Included in delivery: integrated microphone stand, microphone stand extension, mini USB cable, manual
- Dimensions: 27.4 x 11.4 x 11.4 cm
- Weight: 1.8 kg
|Switchable Polar Pattern||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 426468 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!