Mackie DC16 Control Surface
- Dante control surface for the Mackie Digital Mixing System
- 17 Full channel strips with motorized Alps 100 mm touch-sensitive faders and encoders on each channel
- Ergonomic layout
- Large backlit colour screens per channel
- Flexible channel labelling, incl. name, colour and symbols
- 6-segment LED display and 3-segment GR display per channel
- Complete steel chassis with aluminium extrusions on the front and rear
- XLR talkback input
- Additional inputs and outputs for the Mackie Digital Mixing System
- 3.5 mm Stereo input
- Control room-/ headphone outputs
- Smart "Surface to Wireless" mixing via Smart Bridge and Master Fader iOS Control App
- The Master Fader Control App provides intuitive operation of the complete system
- Fast navigation with view groups and an overview function
- Fast setup with innumerable factory- and user presets
- Assignable access restrictions to prevent unwanted changes
- Export of presets, shows and the complete system via e-mail or iOS
- Control via iPhone and iPod Touch possible
- Complete offline editing possible
- Requires Mackie DL32R and Mackie DL Dante card
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 935 x 447 x 84 mm
- Weight: 17 kg
- Corresponding SKB case: Article Nr 402436
Note: Tablets are not included.
|Channels (max. amount)||0|
|DCA (Digitally Contr. Amp.)||Yes|
|Card Slot (external)||Yes|
|External Power Supply||No|
|Port For Ext. Power Supply||No|
|19" Rack Unit||No|
|Built in Audio player||No|
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 399021 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!