Mackie Onyx Artist 1.2
USB 2.0 Audio Interface
- 24 Bit / 192 kHz
- Onyx microphone preamplifier
- 48 V Phantom power (switchable)
- XLR Microphone input
- Line input via 6.3 mm jack (balanced) with Hi-Z switch for instruments such as guitar and bass
- 2 Line outputs via 6.3 mm jack (balanced)
- Stereo headphone output via 6.3 mm jack
- Power supply via USB
- Metal housing
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 163 x 114 x 51 mm
- Weight: 0.5 kg
- Includes Tracktion Waveform Music Production Software with Essentials Collection plug-ins for PC/Mac
|Recording / Playback Channels||2x2|
|Number of Mic Inputs||1|
|Number of Line Inputs||1|
|Number of Instrument Inputs||1|
|Number of Line Outs||2|
|Number of S/PDIF Connectors||0|
|Number of ADAT Connectors||0|
|Numer of AES/EBU Connectors||0|
|Number of MADI Connectors||0|
|Max. sample rate (kHz)||192 kHz|
|Max. resolution in bit||24 bit|
|Incl. power supply||No|
|Width in mm||163 mm|
|Depth in mm||114 mm|
|Height in mm||51 mm|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 422477 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!