Mackie Thump 12A
- Equipped with: 12" High performance woofer, 1.4" titanium compression driver
- 1300 W Class D power (LF: 1000 W, HF: 300 W)
- Amplifier with Dynamic Bass Response technology for fast transient playback and powerful bass
- Integrated 2-channel mixing console with Vita Preamps and Wide-Z technology
- 4 Application-specific speaker modes for various applications
- Digital precision crossover
- Automatic run-time and phase correction of the loudspeakers
- Protection system in case of overload or overheating
- Maximum level: 126 dB
- Dispersion angle: 90° x 60°
- Frequency response: 50 - 23,000 Hz
- XLR Thru output
- Universal power supply (100-240 VAC) with Power Conditioner for reliable power on an unstable mains supply
- Integrated high stand flanges
- Robust housing for intensive use
- Angled on two sides for use as a stage monitor
- 4 Handles
- Dimensions: 615 x 358 x 356 mm
- Weight: 13.2 kg
- Colour: Black
- Suitable cover: Article nr 423537 / suitable rolling bag: Article nr 423539 (both not included)
|Woofer size||1x 12"|
|Tweeter, 1" and Larger||Yes|
|Weight in kg||13,2 kg|
This product is currently sold out
These are other customers' choices:
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 416152 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!