Magix Samplitude Pro X4 Suite EDU
ATTENTION! This software version can only be purchased under certain conditions specified by the manufacturer! Please be sure to read our notes on EDU conditions at the bottom of this page before adding the item to your cart!
Audio MIDI Sequencer / DAW (Box)
- Flexible DAW for recording, mixing and mastering with up to 256 inputs and outputs as well as 999 tracks
- Automation lanes provide ideal control and overview of track automation data
- Plugin browser for effective and fast finding of effects and instruments
- MultiCore support for up to 32 CPU cores
- Advanced MIDI editing features and optimized MIDI workflow
- ARA interface for data exchange between host and plugin
- Object-based editing
- Track-level Spectral Editing and Cleaning & Restoration Suite for sophisticated audio restoration
- Comping, Groove Extraction and Drum Replacement
- Revolver tracks for quick change between different variants of a track
- Track and object-based tempo automation
- Economy tracks save processor power
- Composition tools such as MIDI editor, drum editor and notation
- Switchable multiple outputs
- Free plug-in routing and virtual VCA faders
- Mastering tools like True Peak Limiter for sMax11
Loudness metering according to EBU R128 / ITU-R BS.1771.
Encoder preview and DDP export as well as Analogue Modeling Suite Plus
- Definable workspaces and customizable tools
- Numerous virtual instruments and effects, i.a. Independence sampler workstation with 70 GB library
Vandal Guitar and Bass Amplifier, Orange Vocoder ME and more.
- Includes Sound Forge Pro 11, Celemony Melodyne essential and printed German manual
- Supported audio formats: WAV, BWF, AIFF, AAC, MP3, Ogg-Vorbis, FLAC, SD2, WMA
- Supported plugin formats: VST2 / VST3
- System requirements: From Win7 (64-bit), 2 GHz CPU, 4 GB RAM, 100 GB HD, DVD drive, Internet connection
|Misc. Musicians Software||No|
|from Windows Version||7 (64-Bit)|
|from MAC OS X Version||-|
|Compatible with Linux||No|
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.