Magix Sequoia 15
Audio MIDI sequencer (DAW)
- Flexible DAW for recording, mixing, mastering, post-production, broadcasting, audio restoration, etc.
- Up to 256 inputs and outputs as well as 999 tracks
- 3D surround support up to 32 channels per track
- Extended surround workflow including several surround masters in one project
- Multi-format export for automated export of various channel formats, codecs and other options
- Automation lanes provide ideal control and overview of track automation data
- Plugin browser for effective and fast finding of effects and instruments
- MultiCore support for up to 32 CPU cores
- Advanced MIDI editing features and optimized MIDI workflow
- Avid Eucon S6 Controller Extensions
- Direct and fast connection to current broadcast CMS and automation systems
- Professional source destination interface
- Multi-sync editing with automatic search for musically similar passages
- Extended crossfade editor
- Watchfolder with batch processing
- Track-level Spectral Editing and Cleaning & Restoration Suite for sophisticated audio restoration
- Comping, Groove Extraction and Drum Replacement
- Track and object-oriented tempo automation
- Composition tools such as MIDI editor, drum editor and notation
- Switchable multiple outputs
- Free plug-in routing and virtual VCA faders
- Loudness adaptation to EBU R128 / ITU-R BS.1771 with batch processing and export options for DAVID DigAS and SCISYS dira! Highlander databases
- Mastering tools such as True Peak Limiter for sMax11, Loudness Metering to EBU R128 / ITU-R BS.1771, Encoder Preview and DDP Export and Analogue Modeling Suite Plus
- Numerous virtual instruments and effects, i.a. Independence sampler workstation with 70 GB library, Vandal Guitar and Bass Amplifier, Orange Vocoder ME and much more.
- Import and export of CD-A, DVD-A, data CD / DVD
- Includes SpectraLayers Pro 5 and Celemony Melodyne Essential and printed German manual
- Supported audio formats: WAV, BWF, AIFF, AAC, DDP, MP3, MPEG, MUS, OGG, FLAC, SD2, WMA; supported video formats: DV-AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.264, HDV HD1, HDV HD2, MXF, MXV, DVCPRO1, AVC-Intra1, QuickTime, WMV (HD)
- Supported plugin formats: VST2 / VST3
- System requirements: from Win7, 2 GHz CPU, 2 GB RAM (32 bit), 4 GB RAM (64 bit), 90 GB HD, DVD drive, Internet connection
|Mac OSX compatible||No|
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 464006 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!