Magix Sound Forge Audio Studio 13
Audio Editor and Mastering Software (Download)
- Ideal for beginners and home users
- Record and edit up to 5.1 files with max. 24-bit / 32-bit floating point, 384 kHz
- True 64-bit support
- Slice Editing and Soft Cut Tools
- Spectral Cleaning and Restoration Tools
- Numerous visualisation tools like peakmeter, spectroscope, correlation meter etc.
- Creation of audio CDs according to Red Book
- Video and AVI support
- ACID tools for creating loops
- Over 20 built-in effects including iZotope Ozone Elements and Elastic Audio Editor
- Customisable interface
- ASIO support
- Import and export numerous file formats such as WAV, MP3, AAC, FLAC, OGG, MOV, AVI etc.
- Supported plugin formats: VST2 / VST3
- System requirements: Windows 7 or later, 1.4 GHz CPU, 0.5 GB RAM, 0.5 GB HD, Internet connection
|Metering / Analyse integr.||Yes|
|CD Authoring Tool||Yes|
|integrating as a PlugIn||No|
|Mac OSX compatible||No|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 472490 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!