MakeMusic Finale 26 (D) Update 2014
Music Notation Software
- Update from Final Update 2014 and older with Media Kit (only for full version / EDU version)
- German version
- Enables fast, effective and results-oriented work
- Unlimited number of systems and text lines with up to 100 lines per system
- Contains 10 music character sets
- 68 Document templates
- Gradual note input via mouse / keyboard and MIDI real-time input
- MusicXML and MIDI import and export
- Automatic stacking of articulations
- Interplay of slurs / articulations
- Tremolo: Notes with and without neck
- Extensive sound library with over 500 Garritan instrument sounds
- Contains over 1500 worksheets, show cards and repertoire pieces
- Over 50 plug-ins and orchestration features
- Examination of tonal ranges, chord analysis u.v.m.
- Integrated mixer
- Audio import and recording function
- ReWire and ASIO support
- Supported plugin formats: VST2 / AU
- System requirements: From Win7 (64 bit), from Mac OSX 10.12, Dual Core CPU, 4 GB RAM, 9 GB HD, Internet connection
- Media Kit (USB stick) with installers and Garritan Finale Sound Library
- Printed short reference manual
* The prices shown exclude VAT. and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 454027 © 1996–2019 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!