MAM MB33 Retro
This item runs exclusively on an operating voltage of 230V and therefore requires a voltage transformer to run in your country of United States of America.
Analog Bass Synthesizer Expander
- Waveforms: Sawtooth and square mixable
- Tune control: / - 50 cents
- Switch for autotune
- Auto slide function
- Range: 4 Octaves
- 24 dB Low pass filter
- Cut-off frequency knob: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Resonance controller
- ENV modulation depth control
- Control for decay time: 200 ms - 2.5 s
- Control for built-in envelope generator with fixed (non-modifiable) parameters
- Control for accent intensity
- Above is triggered at velocity values > = 120
- VCF input jack
- Socket for MIDI input
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 147.5 x 85 x 49 mm
- Weight: 0.43 kg
- Incl. 12V AC / 800 mA power supply
|MIDI interface||1x In|
|Number of Analog Outputs||1|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 360489 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!