Manley Dual Mono Mic Preamp
This item runs exclusively on an operating voltage of 230V and therefore requires a voltage transformer to run in your country of United States of America.
2-Channel Tube Microphone Preamplifier
- Limited edition of the classic Dual Mono Mic Preamp with
- Individual front panel, own colour tone, engraving as well as a signed certificate of authenticity and letter from EveAnna Manley
- Adjustable gain/feedback in 5dB steps from 40 - 60 dB
- Frequency range: 10 - 60,000 Hz
- Hand-selected 12AX7EH and 6414 tubes
- Phase reverser
- Switchable 48 V phantom power
- Time-controlled mute switching during the warm-up phase
- 2 Mic inputs: XLR
- 2 Hi-Z inputs: 6.3 mm Jack
- 2 Line outputs: XLR Balanced
- 2 Line outputs: 6.3 mm jack unbalanced
- Design: 19" 1HE
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 483 x 44 x 254 mm
- Weight: 5.4 kg
|Number of microphone inputs||2|
|External effect loops||No|
|Analogue Outputs||XLR, jack|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 466339 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!