Marantz Pro Audio Scope SB-C2
Stereo Condenser Microphone for DSLR Cameras
- RFI shielding technology can effectively reduce cellular signal interference
- Frequency range: 50 - 18,000 Hz
- Built-in low-cut filter for noise suppression in the low frequency range
- Directional characteristic: X / Y stereo
- Back electret condenser
- Impedance: 200 ohms ± 30% (1 kHz)
- Sensitivity: -69 dB ± 3 dB (0 dB = 1V / microbar at 1 kHz)
- Built-in 0 dB and -10 dB sensitivity switch for different recording situations
- Removable microphone spider with hot shoe camera connection
- Output cable with 3.5mm TRS mini stereo plug
- Operating voltage: 1.5 V DC
- Warning of low power consumption when changing batteries
- Output: 3.5mm 90 degree stereo plug
- Weight (without battery): 138 g
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 125.8 x 45.7 x 64.5 mm (5 "x 1.8" x 2.5 ")
- Includes wind shield, adapter screw
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 503980 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!