Marantz Pro Audio Scope SG-9P
- With long interference tube
- Highly directional with off-axis suppression
- Intelligible response behaviour in noisy surroundings
- Developed for radio, TV / film and public address applications
- Electret condenser
- Directional characteristic: supercardioid
- Frequency range: 30 - 16,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -35 dBV / Pa (17.8 mV / Pa)
- Impedance: 200 ohms (1 kOhm minimum load)
- Equivalent noise: 18 dB
- Max. Sound pressure level: 134 dB (THD 1% at 1 kHz)
- Signal to noise ratio: 74 dB
- Dynamic range: 114 dB
- Power requirement: 11 - 52 V DC <2.0 mA
- Dimensions: 340 x 21 mm (13.4" x 0.83")
- Weight: 200 g
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT. plus Shipping costs. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. Offers are subject to avaialability. We do not accept any liability for printing errors and omissions. All invoices are issued in Euro only.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 503984 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!