This item runs exclusively on an operating voltage of 230V and therefore requires a voltage transformer to run in your country of United States of America.
Electric Guitar Amp Head
- 4 Channels: clean, crunch & OD1, OD2
- Power: 100 W RMS
- Effects: studio & spring reverb, chorus, phaser, flanger, vibe, octaver, and 4x different delays
- Fully programmable (except for the master volume)
- Direct sound access for intuitive operation
- Classic master volume
- Channel memory function in the preset mode
- Manual mode for current settings during channel selection
- Up to 3x effects at the same time
- Tap function with indicator for delay time
- Delay programme is separately adjustable - Hi-Fi, tape echo, reverse & multi tap
- Intelligent delay adjustment during channel switching
- 2x Switchable and programmable dampings (FDD)
- Programmable serial effects loop
- FDD circuitry for a rich bass resonance in power amp
- MP3 / Line input
- Emulated headphone output with speaker muting
- Weight: only 11.4 kg!
- Dimensions: 591 x 249 x 275 mm
- Includes PEDL90010 double foot switch (clean: crunch / overdrive)
- Corresponding programmable footswitch: MR-PEDL90008 (with tuner function), optionally available (not included, must be purchased separately)
- Recommended cabinets: Marshall MG412AG & MG412BG
|External FX Loop||Yes|
These are other customers' choices:
Customers who looked at this item have bought these:
* The prices shown exclude VAT. plus Shipping costs. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. Offers are subject to avaialability. We do not accept any liability for printing errors and omissions. All invoices are issued in Euro only.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 441096 © 1996–2020 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!