Meris 500 Series 440 Mic Pre B-Stock
B-Stock with Full Warranty
Return that may have slight traces of use.
Microphone Preamp in 500 Format
- Microphone preamp for recording guitar
- Up to 60 dB gain at the input section
- -27 dB to +12 dB Output Trim
- Post effect grinding path
- Selectable high-pass filter: 80 Hz / 200 Hz
- Selectable high-shelf filter: 7000 Hz / 4000 Hz
- Frequency response: 20 to 2000 Hz flat (all filters deactivated)
- 100% Analog signal path
- Controller for gain and output
- -20 dB Pad toggle switch for high-level input signals
- Phase toggle switch to reverse the signal phase
- +48 V toggle switch to enable phantom power
- High-shelf toggle switch to select the high-shelf filter frequency
- High-pass toggle switch to select the high-pass filter frequency
- Status LED for +48 V phantom power
- Metal housing
- 2 Front-side 6.3 mm mono-pin (send / return) connections
- Return socket can be used as DI input (post filters, pad and phase reversal)
- For mounting in racks of the 500 series
- Made in USANote: Register your product at www.w-distribution.com/Warranty and extend the warranty to 4 years.
|48 V Phantom power||Yes|
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in USD.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 515793 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!