MFB Synth Pro B-Stock
B-Stock with Full Warranty
Return that may have slight traces of use.
Polyphonic Analogue Desktop Synthesiser
- 8 Votes
- 3 Analogue oscillators per voice
- Switchable between VCO and DCO operation
- Cross-fade waveforms: Triangle, sawtooth, rectangle / pulse, noise
- Oscillator sync and FM in VCO mode
- Analogue 24 dB low pass filter
- Analogue 12 dB multimode filter (low pass, high pass, band pass)
- 2 Analogue VCAs per voice
- 2 LFOs with tempo synchronisation and one-shot mode (waveforms: Sawtooth, rectangle, triangle, random)
- 3 Envelopes with loop function
- Effects section with reverb, echo, chorus and other effect types
- Arpeggiator and polyphonic step sequencer
- Memory for 240 presets and 240 sequencer patterns
- Extensive MIDI implementation
- Solid metal housing with wooden side panels
- Stereo line output: 6.3 mm jack
- Stereo headphone output: 6.3 mm jack
- MIDI in / out / thru
- USB-MIDI port and USB data port
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 31.5 x 18 x 4 cm
- Weight: 2.0 kg
- External power supply (6 V, 1.5 A)
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 482183 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!