Miniature clip-on microphone
- For Apple iPhone/iPad/iPod
- Calibrated measurement microphone certified IEC 61672 class 2
- For measuring acoustics (frequencies, levels)
- Can be used as an external microphone with compatible apps (not included)
- Suitable for the jack input of corresponding mobile devices (current iPhone 3GS or newer, iPad 1/2 and iPod Touch - see manufacturer specifications)
- Polar pattern: Omnidirectional
- Capsule diameter: 7 mm
- Frequency range: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Max. SPL: 130 dB
- Sensitivity +/- 3 dB : -44 dB (6.3 mV/Pa)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 62 dB (Ref. 1Pa A-weighted)
- Noise level: 32 dB (IEC 268-4 A-weighted)
- Output impedance: < 2200 Ohm
- Power supply: Plug & Play
- Connector: 4-Pin mini jack
- Dimensions (diameter x length): 9 x 36 mm (without connector)
- Weight: 8 g
- Colour: Metallic
* The prices shown exclude VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Please click here for international shipping rates. Goods subject to custom declaration; customer fees to be paid on delivery if applicable. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. All invoices will be issued in EUR.
Feedback Found an error or want to give us feedback about this page?
We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.
ID: 268525 © 1996–2021 Thomann GmbH Thomann loves you, because you rock!